|WinUAE 4.2.0 Beta5 ||[witek], 2019-03-11 18:50:15|
Because I dont have any plans for anything major anymore: 4.2.0 will be released in 2-4 weeks.
- Picasso IV Flifi I2C bus responses are now faked. Removes P4Info "I2C Bus disabled" message. Very useless.
- Picasso IV driver polls GD5446 CR3F bit 7 (VREF state) when changing modes, probably to wait until native mode is completely redrawn, bit now toggles quickly to reduce delays when switching modes.
- Disassembler CHK2/CMP2 support was incomplete. Another 68020+ instruction with "non-standard" encoding.
- Added 68030 MMU instruction disassembler support.
- 68030 MMU instructions that have FC field: 11xxx FC field is invalid and generates F-line exception. (Was missed in previous invalid bit update few versions ago)
- Added support for shader (.fx) embedded config entries. Format: "string winuae_config : WINUAE_CONFIG = ";. String can be split, for example like this: "param1 value1" " param2 value";. Config data is parsed and enabled when config file is loaded (with shaders selected) or when shader is changed using GUI.
- Added Tandem IDE HD/Mitsumi CD controller emulation. Only IDE is supported (which is identical to AlfaPower IDE controllers), Mitsumi drives are not emulated.