|WinUAE 4.1.0 Beta13 ||[witek], 2018-12-03 19:01:51|
Beta 12: (final date: next week)
- If tablet.library was ticked and config was loaded to system without tablet, it was not possible to untick it.
- If original path stored in statefile is not valid anymore, fix attempts (testing if it exists in current dir etc..) may have returned non-existing path in certain situations even if valid path was available.
- More 68030 MMU bus error retry fixes. (Remaining Previous NextOS crashes fixed)
- MMUs internal table read/write accesses should be always done in supervisor mode. (Not much effect on Amiga but other platforms usually have memory regions that are supervisor only)
- Magic mouse Windows cursor to Amiga mouse sync fixed. (Broken long time ago, still not fully working in every filter combination)
- When config file rom path pointed to non-existing file, autodetect of rom path is attempted. If last autodetect phase detected it, rom path was not updated.
Beta 13: (Beta tags removed, final expected on thursday)
- Hardware emulated graphics board interrupt was not emulated when gfxboard mode was not (yet) active and refresh mode was not "chipset". (For example Picasso96 + PicassoII+ or PicassoIV hang when switching to gfxboard mode)
- cdimageX config entries didnt support ejecting CD using uae-configuration. Now empty string ejects the CD. String "empty" and dot also equals empty.
- floppyX config entries also supports dot as empty drive.