|Altirra 3.90 Test6 ||[witek], 2019-08-07 11:31:48|
- Fixes screen update when stepping in debugger, which had been broken by the change to split frames at scanline 248.
- Alt+Shift+left-click on the display when stopped in the debugger jumps to the closest entry in History for that beam position on the most recent frame.
- Add 810 Turbo emulation support.
- Fix FDC to immediately start a write track operation if the index sensor was already active, instead of waiting for a new edge. This was blocking the 810 Turbo double-density diagnostic test as that test leaves the index signal active and expects a DRQ to arrive afterward.
- Fixed bug in Disk Explorer that allowed duplicate files to be written to a DOS 2 filesystem if the source name had the same 8.3 prefix with different characters after the extension. This now properly reports an error or renames the file.
- The Disk Explorer now has right-click menu items for importing and exporting files so that drag-and-drop is not required to do so.
- Added support for half float (min16float) precision in shaders in D3D11 mode on Windows 8+, for slightly better efficiency/performance.
- Added workaround for bug in WINE causing crash in D3D11 mode -- WINEs DXGI layer incorrectly returns different LUIDs for the same adapter on different DXGI factories.