Found: 2 news|
|Altirra 3.20 Test12 ||[witek], 2019-01-21 17:53:55|
- Text highlighting and light pen/gun now handle distortion. ("fishbowl selection")
- Fixed a mistake in the distortion angle calcs.
- Fixed non-3D display drivers running slower than necessary when bloom/distortion were enabled, which they cant support.
- Tweaked screen FX defaults and added Reset to Default button.
- Added option to auto-scale brightness when bloom and scanlines are enabled. This automatically brightens the scanlines to match the brightness of the non-scanline display, and allows for a common default between the two. It is only enabled when bloom is on since without bloom there isnt enough headroom to do it otherwise.
- Colors dialog warns if a blue-light reduction program is detected.
- Reworked colors dialog with reference colors, NTSC artifacting colors visual, and alternate units mode for red/green basis vectors. The alternate units mode makes it easier to recalibrate the red/green axes to the non-standard ones found in various NTSC color decoder datasheets, such as the Hitachi HA11247 and Sony CXA2025AS. I havent gotten satisfactory results doing so, though.
- Color presets are now tagged so they can be updated in later versions of the emulator.
-Default NTSC color preset adjusted to remove blue boost and enable color correction.
- Added new help on how to calibrate colors.
- Fixed crash in MADS symbol parser on single-character labels.
- Fixed command line parsing bug that caused errors if argv contains forward slashes (Intel GPA, why?).
- Program loader now detects and throws errors on DOS/Windows executables.
|Supermodel 0.3 WIP SVN766 ||[witek], 2019-01-20 10:16:50|
– PCI bridge can be specified in Games.xml for games that use a different version than expected based on stepping. No more hard-coded exceptions.
– Real3D PCI ID can be specified in Games.xml for exceptions that require it.
– Real3D status.
– Inputs can now be configured on a per-game basis.
- Technically backface culling should cull polys when the dot product = 0, since when it equals 0 the polys is perpendicular to the camera and thus invisible. When you complete sega rally2 (if you can get that far lol) the champagne is invisi...
- Added support for specifying multiple sections simultaneously in INI files, e.g., [ daytona2, dayto2pe ] -Forgetfulness in 763.
- Composite the alpha layers at the end of rendering. To do this we need to mask the alpha pixels with the opaque pixels from the next priority layer. Fixes some overlapping shadows in vf3tb that have different priority layers. I assume that...