Found: 4 news|
|Cemu 1.11.3 ||[powerzx], 2018-01-16 18:17:58|
Cemu detailed changelog for 1.11.3
general: NFC menu now has shortcuts to recently loaded NFC files
CPU/JIT: Added support for multi-threaded CPU emulation (with recompiler)
Dual-core mode will allocate one thread for the main PPC core (1) and one thread for core 0 and 2
Triple-core mode allocates one thread for each PPC core
coreinit: Added API MCP_Get4SecondOffStatus, MCP_DeviceList, MCP_FullDeviceList, MCP_UpdateCheckContext, MCP_TitleListUpdateGetNext, MCP_GetOverlayAppInfo, IM_GetRuntimeParameter
GX2: Added new graphic pack texture rule options:
`overwriteLodBias` Replace the lod bias
`overwriteRelativeLodBias` Add value to game`s lod bias rather than overwriting it
Typical valid values are in range -16.0 to 16.0
GX2: Cache drawcall index data across frames if GPU buffer cache accuracy is set to low
GX2: uf_windowSpaceToClipSpaceTransform is no longer affected by render target rescaling
GX2: Added API GX2QueryBeginConditionalRender, GX2QueryEndConditionalRender
GX2: Fixed order in which flip and vsync event callbacks are called
GX2: Various smaller optimizations
nn_boss: Added IOSU boss/nim module
nn_boss: If online mode is enabled, Cemu will now download and decrypt BOSS (SpotPass) files
nn_boss: Added task and task setting API
nn_acp: Added API ACPCheckTitleNotReferAccountLaunch, ACPGetLaunchMetaData, ACPGetLaunchMetaXml, ACPGetTitleMetaDirByDevice, ACPGetTitleMetaXmlByDevice
nlibcurl: Fixed calloc/malloc/free using wrong allocator (now correctly uses MEMAllocFromDefaultHeap/MEMFreeToDefaultHeap)
sysapp: Added API SYSGetUPIDFromTitleID
|Supermodel 0.3 WIP SVN704 ||[witek], 2018-01-16 16:35:09|
– fix illegal xml character sequence
– Update microtexture coordinate logic (Harry Tuttle)
– fix Ian s bad maths
– make the logic a bit clearer
– Parse out line of sight position. Only known to be used by scud.
|Yuzu WIP ||[powerzx], 2018-01-15 16:01:09|
yuzu is an experimental open-source emulator for the Nintendo Switch from the creators of Citra.
It is written in C++ with portability in mind, with builds actively maintained for Windows, Linux and macOS. The emulator is currently only useful for homebrew development and research purposes.
yuzu only emulates a subset of Switch hardware and therefore is generally only useful for running/debugging homebrew applications. At this time, yuzu does not run any commercial Switch games. yuzu can boot some games, to varying degrees of success, but does not implement any of the necessary GPU features to render 3D graphics.
yuzu is licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). Refer to the license.txt file included.
[Source: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=87810&page=18]Beta 18:
|WinUAE 3.6.0 Beta19 ||[witek], 2018-01-13 21:41:48|
(Final version: next week. possibly.)
- Added real CHS-only IDE drive HDF imaging support that works with some (single? all?) USB adapters that dont natively support CHS only drives (Drive appears as having zero byte capacity in Windows Disk Manager and SCSI READ CAPACITY returns FFFFFFFF00000200) Imager first asks for drives CHS geometry and then uses standard Direct SCSI mode READ (10) to read correct blocks. This works as long as adapter blindly copies SCSI LBA fields to ATA CHS/LBA registers internally.
- Default D3D11 fullscreen refresh rate may have incorrectly chosen native interlaced mode if it was available.
- D3D11 no buffer fullscreen vsync does not update as fast as possible anymore.
- Restored norawinput keyboard and mouse modes (-norawinput_all disables all, -norawinput_keyboard and -norawinput_mouse to only disable mouse or keyboard rawinput mode). They were removed in 3.3 but apparently RDP does not support rawinput keyboard.
- BCD instruction V-flag fix, 68020+ BCD instructions dont do undocumented V-flag modifications, only 68000/010, previously it was only done if 68040+.
- Notification icon handling updated, previous Windows 7 workaround removed.
- Added Misc panel option to show WinUAE in Windows shutdown/logoff screen (Vista or newer) if emulation session is active.
Almost final. Beta tags removed.
- D3D11 fullscreen and GUI open: Quit/Restart did unnecessary fullscreen open and close. (Was working in some betas, broke later)
- Loading new config file via GUI using "Load" button when emulation is already running and loaded config had statefile selected: statefile was not loaded automatically when emulation was started.