|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta4 ||[witek], 2018-04-22 18:57:56|
- Show only every 10th frame in D3D11 warp mode. For some reason Present() blocks if rate is higher than current max monitor refresh rate, not even DXGI_PRESENT_ALLOW_TEARING or DXGI_PRESENT_DO_NOT_WAIT help.
- Normal windowed D3D11 vsync mode should work correctly again.
- Default WASAPI audio device now follows Windows default audio device if default gets changed and emulation is already running.
- Renamed new low latency vsync to official "Lagless VSYNC (Beamraced)".
- Flip first slice early, before vblank (Early flip wont cause tearing as long as it happens during last slice). This should fix tearing in topmost slice when flip gets delayed (which for some unknown reason seems to regularly happen if flipping is done during vblank). This change makes last debug color bar shorter which is normal.
- Use NtDelayExecution and ZwSetTimerResolution (if available) for sub 1ms delays in non-fastest possible CPU low latency vsync modes.
- Replaced FastLane ROM with full 32k dump.
- Emulated (partially) C-Ltd Kronos.
- Removed CDTV SCSI from Advanced Chipset. It is optional hardware module and should be only in Expansion panel. Old CDTV SCSI configured config files are still supported but this and future versions wont write old CDTV SCSI config file entry to config file anymore.
- 5380 based SCSI controller with buffer RAM.
- Boot ROM added ("CLtd RomBoot 3.4, Copyright 1989, Wayne E. Miller")
- Boot ROM is only small driver loader from drives custom partition table.
- SCSI settings are stored in 256 bit 93C06 serial EEPROM. EEPROM is emulated but data is static (boot enabled, SCSI ID=7)
- Install disk is MIA: Emulation is not yet complete, for example buffer RAM/fake DMA is not emulated.
Lagless VSync still does not support autoscale or other scaling options. Amiga overscan display height must still match (mostly) monitor height.
VariableSpeedLowRes in the zone can be used for tearing testing.