|WinUAE 3.6.1 Beta6 ||[witek], 2018-02-21 23:00:40|
Beta 5: (1-2 weeks to go if D3D11 issues are really fixed..)
- Creating new file with "DOS" name (for example AUX) to directory filesystem drive returned error (got broken in 3.6.0, it added special handling for reading existing special named files in case if filesystem accepts them without mangling but creating new files was missed..)
- Autoscale ignored small vertical display areas in very top of display in some situations.
- A600/A1200/A4000 IDE missed doubler supported flag. (3.5.0+ only shows ports 2 and 3 if device is confirmed supporting IDE doubler)
- Virtual RDB is now supported with dynamic (VHD) hardfiles. (Virtual RDB: if partition hardfile is mounted to any hardware emulated IDE or SCSI controller, virtual RDB is automatically added. This enables to boot/mount partition hardfiles even when using hardware emulated HD controllers)
- Virtual RDB now also includes FSHD and LSEG blocks if hardfile FileSys path is non-empty. (Makes filesystem compatibility testing much faster and easier when using non-UAE controllers)
- If D3D11 mode shader/mask loading failed (for example missing mask image file), not all allocated data was freed.
- Remaining D3D11 alt-tab/F12 fullscreen<>windowed mode crashes should be fixed.
- D3D11 fullscreen mode restore after alt-tab sometimes only showed blank screen.
- Reverted 3.6.0b17 allow JIT direct in CSPPC mode. PPC cant boot without JIT-direct incompatible memory mapping. If you want JIT Direct with CSPPC and dont need PPC: Use CSMK3.
Beta 6: (Almost there..)
- Task bar icon -> close window (possibly also other "external" close methods) didnt always work in D3D11 fullscreen mode.
- Virtual RDB non-512 byte block size support. Last update also broke it if filesystem field was empty.
Retest D3D11 mode changes etc again, thanks.