|Supermodel 0.3 WIP SVN673 ||[witek], 2017-10-06 15:44:10|
– add missing header.
– New, saner Makefiles. They still require some customization but share a core Makefile include with auto-generation of dependencies. Multi-threaded building (e.g., make -j6) is supported now.
– Harry’s patch: add dirtdvlsj and change « Star Wars Trilogy » to « Star Wars Trilogy Arcade »
– update spotlight code (Harry Tuttle)
– update visual studio project
– Star wars is the only game to pass unsigned fixed shaded values (per vertex brightness) to the renderer. Originally we thought that the specular flag would turn on unsigned values since its the only game to set specular with these polys, but this logic turned out to be incorrect. The JTAG interface seems to config the GPU to turn on this functionality. (Harry Tuttle)
– Makefile fixes: Moved Windows-specific source files out of Makefile.inc, using ‘bin’ and ‘obj’ when bits are not explicitly set, and changed output file to Supermodel rather than Supermodel.exe, which works on all platforms.