|Ootake v2.89 ||[witek], 2018-05-19 01:49:52|
2018/05/18 2.89 released
- Fixed a bug that the display-lag countermeasure implemented in v2.88 was not working in many PC environments of Windows 8/10/Aero.
+ In the case of operation on Win8/10 or Aero, Windows automatically
performs V-Sync processing. therefore, 1 frame delay buffer is included. So, compared to WinXP or non-Aero Vista/7, one frame delays appears absolutely. Still, compared to Ootake2.87 or earlier, I succeeded in shortening the delay of about 1 to 2 frames.
+ With the most excellent Win7(non-Aero setting), it is about 1 frame lag compared to the real PC Engine. * It is the result I measured by connecting to the same liquid crystal display(about 1 frame lag).
+ A common low-cost PC game pad (you need to press the four-way key deeply) has "physical delay on its game pad itself". Please use an easy to operate game pad like a consumer game machine. Examine the net information and you will find a good game pad. Incidentally, controller of PS4(sony) can also be used with Ootake.
- In "Space Harrier", "Power Drift", HES files etc, (a game with many reference times of controller), fixed a bug that the operation was extremely heavy (occurred in v2.88, processing was heavier when XInput compatible game pad was disconnected).
- When "3-Button Pad" is connected, hold down the "Function Button" and press the [IIIr] button, you can start another game from the recent history. You can also shoot screenshots with the [IIIs] button while holding down the "Function Button". ("Function Buttons + RUN or SELECT" can also be used as before)
- When "6-Button Pad" is connected, hold down the "Function Button" and press the [III] button, you can start another game from the recent history. You can also shoot screenshots with the [IV] button while holding down the "Function Button". ("Function Buttons + RUN or SELECT" can also be used as before)
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.