|MESSinfo 0.182 ||[witek], 2017-02-02 12:23:39|
- a2bus: Simplification and cleanup: Used new MC68705P3 core and removed obsolete glue. Made comment styles consistent, eliminated device timers altogether, and de-duplicated code for updating X and Y axes. The card works before and after the change, but by default axes are only mapped to inc/dec keys, not host mouse [Vas Crabb].
- aa3000: Changed description to `BBC A3000` [Nigel Barnes].
- aa310: Added Diagnostic Test ROMs [Nigel Barnes].
- aa310.cpp: Over 30 games (some protected), and many apps in archimedes.xml [Nigel Barnes].
- advision.cpp: Fixed CPU clock; turtles music is now melodic [Curt Coder].
- apricot.cpp: Use 74153 for the serial clock selector [Dirk Best].
- atom: Backgammon, Cylon Attack, Early Warning, Minefield and Tangled added in atom_cass.xml and Galaxians (Aardvark) added in atom_flop.xml [Nigel Barnes].
- attache: Machine promoted to working [zx70].
- cforteb: Changed description in `Constellation Forte (version B)`.
- coco: Fixed a recently introduced bug in DMK image creation [Nathan Woods].
- cop444l: Fixed disassembly of jump instructions and used decimal for LDD/XAD. Fixed instruction timing and time-base counter. Fixed COP444 disassembly. Properly separated COP444L from COP444C [Curt Coder].
- diablo68: Machine promoted to working [hap].
- fccpu1: Added VME interface [Joakim Larsson Edstrom].
- fccpu20: Set terminal as default rs232 device, changed crystal value after visual verification to get 9600 Baud. Terminal works but needs to be set to 7bit [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]. Removed deprecated direct update handlers [R. Belmont].
- hd63450: Fixed device to find the owner CPU if the top node doesn`t have a CPU, like in the case of a VME chassis [Joakim Larsson Edstrom].
- hh_tms1k.cpp: Bugfix #06467: [Gameplay] (hh_tms1k.cpp) elecdet: Every suspect gives the same alibi [hap]. Fixed wrong button mapping for `Codename Sector` [hap].
- hk68v10: Added VME interface [Joakim Larsson Edstrom].
- i8255: In read_pc(), also return data from output latch [shattered].
- ibmpcjr: Fraction Fever added in ibmpcjr_cart.xml [Anna Wu, Justin Kerk].
- m6805: Refactoring and improvements. Moved 68705 devices into their own file, Made P3, P5, R3 and U3 variants and made them load bootstrap ROMs. MC68705R3 bootstrap ROM is believed to be identical to U3, but a dump is required for confirmation. Implemented EPROM control (saves contents using NVRAM mechanism). Implemented differences for open drain I/O ports. Re-implemented timer/counter - supports MOR-controlled mode, correct count direction, and correct start/reset states. Fixed state of input lines being lost on reset. Use symbolic names for I/O registers in disassembly. Exposed more more internal registers through the state interface - shows contents of registers that can`t be read as memory. Reduced massive amounts of redundancy by templating opcode handlers and replaced the epic switch statement with a dispatch table. Turned a lot of macros into inline methods so they can be scoped down. Fixed timings for a few instructions and added a table with CMOS instruction timings. Correc
- mc68681: Added preliminary support for SC28C94 QUART, fixed channel C/D transmission [R. Belmont].
- newbrain.cpp: Newbrain improvements: Added character ROM and more accurate video output. Fixed keyboard. Decoded VFD bitstream and added simultaneous video and VFD display. Fixed CPU clocks and interrupt logic, added layout for VFD-less model, enforced power on reset timer [Curt Coder].
- pc.cpp: Added Atari PC1 and corrected name of Atari PC3. Gave standard pccga five slots, so machines with combo cards can have hard disks as well until combo cards are emulated. Reordered MCFG and ROM entries to match the machine list at the bottom of the file. Derived NCR PC4i configuration from VGA PC and corrected number of slots. Made 720K drives standard for laptops which have them. Added info on Zenith Supersport, Bondwell Pro28, and Atari PCs. Added info on several already emulated systems in the header. Added detailed information on Data General One, Commodore PC-1, Commodere PC10-III and PC20-III, Zenith SuperSport, Siemens Sicomp PC16-05, NCR PC4i, Olivetti M15, Sharp PC-7000, Sanyo MBC-16, Atari PC-3, Eagle 1600, VTech Laser Turbo XT and XT/3 [rfka01].
- ptcsol.cpp: Bugfix #06216: [Sound] (ptcsol.cpp) sol20: Audio support [Robbbert].
- rainbow.cpp: Enabled Corvus hard drives (Patched CP/M 1.x only, requires DRCDUTIL.TD0 driver disk from Maslin archive). See section CORVUS HARD DISK for patch instructions. DOS 2.x and CP/M 2.2 were once supported too, but drivers appear to be lost. Added info about 6 and 20 MB Corvus drives and how to format/use them under CP/M 1.x [Bavarese].
- rm380z34d: Enabled (rm380z34d) [Robbbert].
- rm380z34e: Enabled (rm380z34e) [Robbbert].
- tandy1t.cpp: MS-DOS (Verson 3.20, Tandy version 03.20.21) (Tandy 1000 TX), DeskMate (Tandy 1000), DeskMate II (Tandy 3000), Personal DeskMate, Personal DeskMate 2 (Tandy 1000 HX), Personal DeskMate 2 (Tandy 1000 HX, Alt), Personal DeskMate 2 (Tandy 1000 TX), King`s Quest (Tandy) and Transylvania (Tandy) added in t1000.xml. Distinguish between models using 90-key Tandy and standard 101-key "Enhanced" AT keyboard layouts. Also unmapped Hold key on the 90-key layout by default to avoid freezing the emulated system when switching UI modes [Justin Kerk]. [Justin Kerk].
- tms0970: Fixed a problem with DDIG line, causing MB Comp IV to be unplayable [hap].
- ttl153: Rewrote emulation, only output state when the level changes [Dirk Best].
- vcs80: Removed deprecated direct update handlers [R. Belmont].
- vii.cpp: Updated software list: Split into three lists: regular V.Smile, V.Smile Motion, and V.Smile Baby (Motion and Baby lists not hooked up yet). Updated with a bunch of new-found carts and been restructured to indicate which carts are undumped. Documented cart internals more thoroughly - descriptions now list PCB types, chip placements/labels, etc. if available. Added previously missed dumps, fixed some typos [Fake Shemp].
- x1: 198X-nen, 3D Golf Simulation, Fushigi no Kuni no Alice, Ankokujou, Danchizuma no Yuuwaku, Intelli Janshi - Yonin Mahjong, Ultra Story and Xanadu added in x1_cass.xml [r09].
- z80ne: Killed direct update handler [Dirk Best].
- Renamed (sforteba) to (cforteb).
- Berger added Fidelity Electronics Elite Avant Garde (model 6114-2/3/4, set 2) system.
- Carl and Al Kossow Compugraphic MCS PowerView 10 system.
- Dirk Best added A1200 keyboard skeleton device (needs MC68HC05Cx support).
- Joakim Larsson Edstrom added Force Computer SYS68K/CPU-20 CPU Board device.
- Joakim Larsson Edstrom added Force Computers miniFORCE system.
- hap and Berger added Novag Super Expert (version A), Novag Super Forte (version A, set 2) and Novag Super Expert (version C, V1.2) systems.
- hap, Sean Riddle and Kevin Horton added Gakken Galaxy Invader 1000 system.
- hap and Sean Riddle added Conic Electronic Basktetball, Conic Electronic Multisport, Mattel Thoroughbred Horse Race Analyzer, Mattel Dalla$ (J.R. handheld) and Tiger Electronics 7 in 1 Sports Stadium systems.
- rfka01 added Atari PC1 system.
- Robbbert added Research Machines LINK RM-480Z (set 1) system.
- Vas Crabb added Motorola MC68705P3, MC68705P5, MC68705R3 and MC68705U3 Programmers.
- zx70 added Research Machines RM-380Z.
- Carl and Al Kossow added pwrview.cpp driver.
- hap added novag68k.cpp driver.
- Joakim Larsson Edstrom added miniforce.cpp driver.
- Vas Crabb added m68705prg.cpp driver.